Get inverted! Brand new Manitou Dorado Expert forks at Dirt Merchant Bicycles! This is the brand new, recently released Dorado featuring the all new 37mm chassis and completely redesigned internals.
The 27.5" and 29" forks are identical, the only difference are the included fork crowns. The 27.5" option comes with 47mm offset and a FLAT upper crown. The 29" option comes with 57mm offset and a TALL upper crown.
A note for Sur Ron users: The 29" fork will fit the tall stock headset. The 27.5" fork will require a shorter stack upper headset.
- New 37mm chassis results in a massive increase in stiffness and ride quality. The new chassis is 20% stiffer compared to our former 36mm version
- Inverted Design provides an incredibly smooth and consistent feel due to constant lubrication of the bushings and seals. The inverted design also provides a major increase in fore-aft stiffness compared to traditional forks while maintaining torsional compliance which provides more control to the rider over rough terrain.
- Dorado Air Spring system contains a unique balancing valve that equalizes the positive and negative air chambers during the air fill process resulting in a consistent feel without any flat or dead spots. It also allows easy Travel Adjustability from 180 to 190 and 203mm without the need for any spare parts.
- IVA (incremental Volume Adjust) modifies the volume in the positive air chamber with self contained spacers dictating the position of the IVA piston and your volume amount.
- New TPC+ Damper has increased oil volume and improved flow paths for improved bump compliance and increased consistency. TPC+ features two compression pistons, a hydraulic bottom out, and a spring backed IFP for a smooth and predictable feel for every impact. Adjustments include; High-speed compression, Low-speed compression, and Low-speed rebound.
- Fits both 29" and 27.5" wheels. Markings on the outer legs indicate the proper clamping point for ideal axle to crown measurements depending on wheelsize. The fork legs can be used with both wheel sizes.
- Two Crown Options are available with this fork. The 47 offset is designed to work with 27.5" wheels and intended axle to crown. The 57 offset crown is designed for 29" wheels and axle to crown. For those looking to run the lower offset crown with 29" wheels please reference our fit document to see if your headtube length is compatible.
- TSR Bleed Screws allow you to release excess pressures built up in the outer legs of your fork while riding keeping your fork smooth and supple all day long.
- Wheel Size: 27.5", 29"
- Weight: 3120g
- Offset: 47mm (27.5"), 57mm (29'')
- Ride Height: 582mm (27.5"), 602mm (29'')
- Travel: 180, 190, 203mm internally adjustable
- Spring: Dorado Air with Incremental Volume Adjust (IVA)
- Compression Damping: TPC+ with Hydraulic Bottom Out (HBO)
- Rebound Damping: Cartridge Adjustable TPC
- Adjustments: Air, Air Volume, Rebound, HS and LS Compression
- Steerer: 1-1/8" Straight
- Crown: Forged
- Leg Diameter: 37mm
- Leg Material: 6000 Series Aluminum
- Brake Post Mount: 203mm (223 Max)
- Axle: 110mm x 20mm BOOST Thru Axle
- Max Tire Size: 67mm
- Extras: Threaded TSR
- Options: Fender
- E-Bike Compatible: Yes