*Fox offers this shock in 210x50mm and 210x55mm only. We can create a 210x52.5mm by adding or removing the bolt on 2.5mm stroke spacer located inside the air can. Doing so DOES NOT affect the shock's Fox warranty.
Performance Elite shocks retain the same adjustments, features, dampers, and weight as Factory Series, but have a black anodized instead of the gold Kashima coat. Everything else is identical! AKA, Undercover Pinner Series.
- ALL-NEW chassis and damper
- High-flow main piston
- Air seal package
- Volume spacers with smaller increments
- MCU bottom out bumper
- Numbered tool-free 12 position single-turn LSC (Low Speed Compression) adjuster
- Independent firm mode circuit – Clockable 2 position adjuster
- Increased rebound adjuster range (over DPX2)
- Optimized reservoir lengths per shock size
- Hydraulic top out feature
- Reduced damper noise
- Larger air sleeve bore reduces average rider pressure by 40 psi vs. DPX2
- Bearing hardware compatible both sides
- Air valve location offers improved frame fitment and pump access