*Fox does not offer all of the shock configurations that we have made available. The 2022 DHX2 uses easily accessible and stack-able 2.5mm stroke spacers that can be reconfigured to adjust shock stroke. For example, a 72.5 mm stroke shock will have one 2.5mm stroke spacer, a 75mm stroke will zero stroke spacers. If needed, we will reconfigure the shock's stroke before shipping. Doing so DOES NOT affect your Fox warranty.
These larger shocks listed DO NOT have the 2-position climb switch.
Nothing sticks to the ground quite like a coil shock. The DHX2 takes that sensation and buttresses it with sophisticated progressive damping, a massive overall tuning range, and super low-friction internals in order to capitalize on the full race-spec magic carpet experience.
“Factory” says it all – feature-packed and designed to exceed the demands of our Factory-level riders. What we sell is what they race.
- High Speed Compression - 8 clicks
- Low Speed Compression - 16 clicks
- High-Speed Rebound (w/VVC) - 8 clicks
- Low-speed Rebound - 16 clicks
- Coil Spring preload - (new detents on spring collar)
All Factory DHX2 Shocks
- Shaft coating: Chromoly - Ultra-low friction, highly durable damper shaft finish
- VVC Rebound: Yes
- Detents on spring collar: Yes
Specs and Family Features
- NEW chassis and damper
- NEW detents on spring collar to prevent loosening under light preload conditions
- NEW high-flow main piston
- NEW MCU bumper for increased end stroke progression and bottom out control
- NEW ultra-low friction, highly durable hard chrome damper shaft finish
- NEW improved high-speed rebound turnability via addition of VVC
- NEW improved bearing ratio for metric sizes
- NEW graphics
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR on GRIP2 and X2 shocks
- Increased control and decreased harshness via linear damping
- Steel outer body and finned inner body for improved structural rigidity -and reduced hysteresis
- Independent firm circuit mode - firmer lockout than previous DHX2
- Reduced friction
- Reduced length reservoir for better fit on more frames
*Coil spring sold separately - contact us for spring options