*Fox does not offer all of the shock configurations that we have made available. The Float X uses easily accessible and stack-able 2.5mm stroke spacers that can be reconfigured to adjust shock stroke. For example, a 62.5mm stroke shock will have one 2.5mm stroke spacer, a 65mm stroke will zero stroke spacers. If needed, we will reconfigure the shock's stroke before shipping. Doing so DOES NOT affect your Fox warranty.
Designed specifically to meet the demands of aggressive trail riders, the new FLOAT X combines sophisticated damping and fade free performance with incredible light weight and outstanding structural integrity.
- ALL-NEW chassis and damper
- High-flow main piston
- Air seal package
- Volume spacers with smaller increments
- MCU bottom out bumper
- Numbered tool-free 12 position single-turn LSC (Low Speed Compression) adjuster
- Independent firm mode circuit – Clockable 2 position adjuster
- Increased rebound adjuster range (over DPX2)
- Optimized reservoir lengths per shock size
- Hydraulic top out feature
- Reduced damper noise
- Larger air sleeve bore reduces average rider pressure by 40 psi vs. DPX2
- Bearing hardware compatible both sides
- Air valve location offers improved frame fitment and pump access