DON’T CALL IT A COMEBACK.
Knolly’s most notorious model has eluded proper classification since its launch back in 2008…. and that’s just the way we like it. Whether you're into freeride, slopestyle, shuttle DH, or if you only ride Park…the Delirium is the rig that will take you to the next level, and in massive style.
Versatility. This has been the cornerstone of the Delirium concept since day one. Striking the balance between ‘tough as nails’ and ‘playful’ on the trail is a tall order. The Delirium delivers. The newest version of this shape shifter allows the pilot to configure this model in many different ways, including adjustable geometry, and it's cleared for take-off with dual crown forks.
Here’s a breakdown of the features you’ve come to expect from a Knolly model:
* 27.5” wheels
* 170mm travel
* Traction maximized by Knolly’s own Fourby4 suspension system
* Frameset hydro-formed from 6066 series alloy
* Dual crown fork approved
* Future-proof geometry
* Long reach, Low bb height & standover
* 1x specific drivetrain
* Two geometry settings allows for fine-tuning your ride experience
* Internal & external cable routing
* Main pivots rotate on angular contact cartridge bearings
* Low stress pivot locations rotate on long lasting IGUS bushings
* 12x142 rear axle spacing
* Threaded BB for creak-free riding and simple installation
* ISCG05 tabs are removable and replaceable
* Knolly’s custom ‘black ti’ pivot fasteners keep everything tight
* Bottle mounts in a location that is actually useable
* Massive Knolly tire clearance, as usual
*Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery on in stock options.