*Fox does not offer all of the shock configurations that we have made available. The 2022 Float X2 uses a stroke spacer that can be reconfigured to adjust shock stroke. For example, a 62.5mm stroke shock will have a 2.5mm stroke spacer installed, the 65mm stroke shock will not have a stroke spacer installed. If needed, we will reconfigure the shock's stroke before shipping. Doing so DOES NOT affect your Fox warranty.
Combining ultra-plush coil-like comfort and incredible damping prowess with the light weight of an air spring and an unmatched level of tunability, the Float X2 brings new levels of control and performance to every terrain imaginable.
“Factory” says it all – feature-packed and designed to exceed the demands of Fox's Factory-level riders. What Fox sells is what they race. Factory Series products feature slippery smooth, ultra-durable Genuine Kashima Coat.
- High Speed Compression - 8 clicks
- Low Speed Compression - 16 clicks
- High-Speed Rebound (w/VVC) - 8 clicks
- Low-speed Rebound - 16 clicks
All Factory FLOAT X2 Shocks
- Body finish: Kashima Coat
- VVC Rebound: Yes
Specs and Family Features
- NEW chassis and damper
- NEW high-flow main piston
- NEW progressive bottom-out bumper
- NEW lower friction air seals
- NEW ultra-low friction, highly durable hard chrome damper shaft finish
- NEW graphics
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR on GRIP2 and X2 shocks
- Updated compression rations, 300psi max
- Improved high-speed rebound turnability via addition of VVC
- Increased control and decreased harshness via linear damping
- Ultra-low-friction, highly durable damper shaft finish
- Independent firm circuit mode - firmer lockout than previous FLOAT X2
- Finned inner body for improved structural rigidity and reduced hysteresis